PSYCH-K® is a unique and direct way to change subconscious beliefs that perpetuate old habits of thinking and behaving that you would like to change.
Your subconscious beliefs establish the limits of what you can achieve. If your life feels like a car being driven with one foot on the accelerator and one foot on the brake, chances are you have a conflict between your conscious goals and your subconscious beliefs. This kind of conflict can show up in your relationships, job performance, self-esteem, sports performance, weight loss, fears and phobias, spiritual outlook, prosperity – even your physical health and fitness.
How does it work?
Our life is a reflection of our beliefs! These beliefs (usually subconscious) are the cumulative effect of life-long ‘programming’. Attitudes, beliefs and values are drawn from past experiences, usually in early childhood and are stored in our subconscious mind so that we are often unaware of how they influence us on a daily basis, directing our actions and behaviours automatically.
PSYCH-K® provides a user-friendly way to rewrite the ‘software’ of our mind by detecting and changing beliefs that sabotage us into beliefs that support us, through a quick and easy process of balances.
Kinesiology, or muscle testing, as it is often known is used to establish a communication system, which can be an accurate detector of subconscious truths held within us. Life experiences often trigger a dominance of left or right brain reaction to particular situations or sets of circumstances. PSYCH-K® facilitates integration/‘cross talk’ between the hemispheres of the left and right brain, creating a whole-brained state, ideal for changing self-limiting beliefs in to more self-enhancing ones.
- a non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 25 years!
- a simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging
- a unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient, derived from contemporary neuroscience research, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom
- a ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
- a process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking especially effective in the areas of behavioural/habit change, wellness and stress reduction.
When you rewrite the ‘software’ of your mind, you change the ‘printout’ of your life.
Robert M. Williams, M.A. the originator of PSYCH-K®
PSYCH-K: 90 minutes £120. Deep transformation package of 3 x 90 minute sessions – £297
Please contact Claire on 01582 831870 or email email@example.com to book direct.